The following provisions govern the business relationship between the user (hereinafter: user) and the Premium Conferences GmbH (hereinafter: PC) as well as
MICE Service (Schweiz) AG
(hereafter: MSG) for the platform lissabon-conferencehotels.com (hereinafter: platform).
- PC is the owner of lissabon-conferencehotels.com and provides it to the company MSG.
- With the lissabon-conferencehotels.com platform and associated sub-domains, PC offers an online procurement platform for MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Events) related services.
- Service providers, e.g. hotels, event venues, fringe programme providers or similar (hereinafter: service providers), put their offers at the platform’s disposal. Contents and prices are determined and defined by the service providers. For each offer, different GT&Cs and the terms of payment and cancellation as defined by the respective service provider may apply.
- PC and MSG are not the provider of the listed offers and requested services and is not liable for the fulfilment of the obligations arising from contracts concluded with the service providers and users. All details pertaining to the service providers, services, prices and offers derive from the respective service provider. PC and MSG are not obligated to check the data supplied by the service provider and is not liable to the user for its accuracy and completeness. Should an error have been made due to negligence, despite the careful entry and transmission of data on the part of PC and MSG, any liability therefore is excluded.
- The descriptions and illustrations used on the platform serve to illustrate an offer. They are of an exemplary nature and do not necessarily reflect the exact conditions at the location.
- Offers booked by the user must be paid for directly to the respective service provider. The services, prices and terms of payment and cancellation per offer, as defined by the respective service provider, apply.
- PC and MSG explicitly point out to users that any contractual relationship, such as accommodation and event agreements, are concluded not with PC and MSG but with the chosen service provider. PC and MSG are merely responsible for the electronic transmission of the enquiries.
- Each step of the booking process can be viewed and changed prior to the booking being placed. If desired, the process can be terminated at any time by clicking on the ‘cancel’ button or closing the browser. After submitting the booking inquiry, you will receive a summary of the selected services, a finalized version of which will be sent to you by the chosen service provider.
- PC and MSG reserve the right to unilaterally amend these GT&Cs at any time if deemed necessary or for legal reasons. The currently valid GTamp;Cs are published on the platform.
- . Our data security officer is pleased to be at your disposal: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send enquiries by post to: Premium Conferences GmbH, Datenschutzbeauftragter, Rebhaldenstrasse 11, CH-8173 Neerach Riedt.
- . Severability clause
Should individual provisions be legally ineffective or lose their legal effectiveness due to a later circumstance or should a loophole be detected, the legal effectiveness of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected hereby. The ineffective provisions shall be replaced or the loophole filled by an appropriate provision within the law that comes as close as possible to what the parties would have intended had they considered this point.
These General Terms & Conditions have been translated from the German original for information purposes. In the event of dispute, the German-language version is binding.